Google Play Store APK Download For Android / IOS / PC
In “Productivity” By Developer Google Inc.
(4.9/5 Average Rating [Updated Soon] on Google Play Store by 5,000,000+ total Users) Last Updated: 13 June 2017
Google Play Store Apk Download Free – Google Play Store APK is popular and it’s widely used by every smartphone users mostly on Android devices as a default app for installing new applications. The Application is free, but many smartphones don’t come with a preinstalled play store app. Google allows Android users to install their Android Apps and games in their platforms where the user can easily install and use them for Android devices.
There are plenty of Applications and online games available on the Google Play Store App to download. Many of them are free and there are somewhere smartphone user has to pay to install and run the application. Google Play Store App is powered by Google which is most authentic and reliable app for Android. Running and installing Google Play is quite easy on Android device and here we will guide you to download Google Play Store and install the latest version (7.9.52.Q) for free.
Google Play Store File Information
File Name: Google Play Store
Version: 7.9.52.Q-all  [PR] 156316931 (80795200)
Uploaded: June 9, 2017 at 6:06PM GMT+00
File Size: 17.55MB (18,407,230 bytes)
Minimum Android Version: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Latest Version Download Google Play Store APK For Android / IOS
Google Play Store Download – Google play Store is a storehouse for all the Android Apps which can be downloaded for free from different Google sites. It is also known as a digital media store and digital distribution service, developed by Google. So if you are looking out to download and install the amazing features of Google Play Store ApK for Android and IOS, then you are at the right place as we here have explained on how to download Latest Version of Google Play Store APK for Android/IOS
- Android user must first search for Latest version of Google Play Store APK file in Google Search engine.
- Then download the APK file directly into your device from the trusted source.
- After successfully downloading latest APK you can directly install it on your device and enjoy its amazing peculiarities for free.
Everything the Play Store does with the apps on your phone goes through Google Play store. This tells your phone when to update apps as well as introduces new features & newer settings to Google Play. The latest version of Google Play Store is 7.0.12.H-all  (80701200), this new version introduce some upcoming latest features. Check out few easy steps to get Google play store installed on your device.
Install Latest Version of Google Play Store For Android
- First search for the latest Google Play Store Apk File [7.9.52.Q-all  [PR] 156316931 (80795200)] and download it to your mobile from a trusted source.
- Go to the settings of your Android Device and scroll to find Unknown
- Finally click on the install button and download the latest Google Play Store APK file to install it on your device.
- The new and latest version of Google Play Store will be installed on your Android Device.
Older Version Google Play Store APK Download
Google Play Store 7.0.12.H-all  (80701200) APK Download Updated: Sept 14, 2016
Google Play Store 6.9.20.G-all  3211333 APK Download Updated: Sept 9, 2016
Google Play Store 6.9.15.G-all  3104571 APK Download Updated: Sept 8, 2016
Google Play Store 6.8.44.F-all  3087104 APK Download Updated: August 15, 2016
Google Play Store 6.8.24.F-all  3085398 APK Download Updated: August 2, 2016
Google Play Store 6.8.22.F-all  3046094 APK Download Updated: July 22, 2016
Play Store 6.8.21.F-all  3036847 (80682100) APK Download Updated: July 13, 2016
Play Store 6.8.20.F-all  3015572 (80682000) APK Download Updated: July 9, 2016
How To Use Google Play Store For PC / Laptop / Desktop On Windows 7,8,10 & IOS
Google Play Store can be accessible easily and conveniently on any devices like PC/ Laptop and Desktop supporting Windows 7, 8, 10 and IOS operating system. So here we will explain on How to use Google Play Store on the above devices for free.
- First search for Unknown sources on your personal device.
- Visit XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror on the browser of your computer to download the Google Play Store APK latest version.
- Connect your device to your PC with a USB cable & then copy the APK over to your Android device.
- Finally, accept and install the APk file into your device.
- The Google Play Store App can now be downloaded easily for free.