Google Play Store APK Download For Android / IOS / PC
In “Productivity” By Developer Google Inc.
(4.9/5 Average Rating [Updated Soon] on Google Play Store by 3,000,000+ total Users) Last Updated: September 14 2016
Google Play Store Apk Download Free – Play Store or Google Play store is earlier known as Android market. It is an online electronic store which provides digital application for all android users. The store is basically maintained as well as developed by Google. From this online store, users will be able to browse, as well as download books, movies, music, TV programs and several applications that are published by Google. So, if you trying to get play store download for free, you first need to consider what type of operating system you are using in your device. Hence, for your reference here we have given information about brand new Google store apk.
Google Play Store File Information
File Name: Google Play Store
Version: 7.0.12.H-all  (80701200)
Uploaded: September 14 2016
File Size: [16.30 MB]
Minimum Android Version: 4.0 and up
Latest Version Download Google Play Store APK For Android / IOS
Google Play Store Download – The Google Play Store is a treasure trove of apps as well as content. It’s sometimes necessary to install the Play Store manually if you unintentionally uninstalled it or want to roll back to a previous version to avoid some bugs. Here we have mentioned how to download the Play Store apk.
- You need to look for latest Google Play Store APK file in Google search engine.
- Then download it to your device directly from a trusted source.
- After downloading latest apk you can install it on your device and enjoy its new offerings.
Everything the Play Store does with the apps on your phone goes through Google Play store. This tells your phone when to update apps as well as introduces new features & newer settings to Google Play. The latest version of Google Play Store is 7.0.12.H-all  (80701200), this new version introduce some upcoming latest features. Check out few easy steps to get Google play store installed on your device.
Install Latest Version of Google Play Store For Android
- Search for latest Google Play Store APK file and download it to your mobile from a trusted source.
- Next, tap on the Settings menu on your Android device, scroll to find unknown sources & after that enable the download from unknown sources option.
- Then click on downloaded APK file to install it on your device.
- After a few minutes, you will get Google Play Store installed on your Smartphone.
Older Version Google Play Store APK Download
Google Play Store 7.0.12.H-all  (80701200) APK Download Updated: Sept 14, 2016
Google Play Store 6.9.20.G-all  3211333 APK Download Updated: Sept 9, 2016
Google Play Store 6.9.15.G-all  3104571 APK Download Updated: Sept 8, 2016
Google Play Store 6.8.44.F-all  3087104 APK Download Updated: August 15, 2016
Google Play Store 6.8.24.F-all  3085398 APK Download Updated: August 2, 2016
Google Play Store 6.8.22.F-all  3046094 APK Download Updated: July 22, 2016
Play Store 6.8.21.F-all  3036847 (80682100) APK Download Updated: July 13, 2016
Play Store 6.8.20.F-all  3015572 (80682000) APK Download Updated: July 9, 2016
How To Use Google Play Store For PC / Laptop / Desktop On Windows 7,8,10 & IOS
Well you can run this service of Google Play Store on your computer/ PC/ Laptop or on Windows 7, 8, 9, 10 by following these steps:-
- Enable Unknown sources on your device.
- Using the browser on your computer, visit XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror to download the APK for the Play store’s latest version.
- Connect your device to your PC with a USB cable & then copy the APK over to your Android device.
- Launch the APK, accept the permissions & after that tap Install.
- Then you can download any application of google play store from the google market.