Moto File Manager v3.6.68 APK Download For Android / IOS / PC
In “Tools” By Developer Motorola Mobility LLC.
(4.2/5 Average Rating on Google Play Store by 4,629 total Users) Last Updated: September 1, 2016
Now you can easily manage your files and other data with this Moto File Manager. The app helps you to handle all you device files which are stored in your smartphone internal storage or SD Card.
It has many good features like showing your mobiles storage info, file operations and file category with global search. So that if you are not able to find any file you can search it with its name and the app will automatically find that file or folder and show you up the result.
It has the feature of one key transfer which means you can transfer all files, photos and videos from internal storage to some other storage or external SD card.
Moto File Manager File Information
File Name: Moto File Manager
Uploaded: August 31, 2016
File Size: [4.3 MB]
Minimum Android Version: 5.0 and up
Latest Version Download Moto File Manager APK For Android / IOS
This new & latest version of Moto File Manager is made for both Android app and IOS revealed 31st August 2016 with a file size of 4.3 MB by developer Motorola Mobility LLC.
The new version is updated with some bug fixes and stability improvements.
You can easily get this app by following some of the steps for Android and IOS
- Firstly, visit Play Store
- Search for the app with the same keyword
- After finding it, you can install it
- Just confirm the developer before installing it
- You can go with the same steps for IOS also
Older Version Moto File Manager APK Download
Moto File Manager v3.6.68 APK Download Updated: August 31, 2016
How To Use Moto File Manager For PC / Laptop / Desktop On Windows 7,8,10 & IOS
Moto File Manager App can be installed on PC, desktop or any windows version of 7, 8 and 10 by following this steps:-
As computer don’t officially have this following app so we have found out a solution for this.
- You can install third party software which allows running android apps
- Bluestacks, get it for your PC
- Install it after downloading its file
- Enter your Google email id and password and then login into it
- Now, after you open the application, it has the same type of market like Play Store
- You can install any app and use it