TF: LED Light Classic 1.3.2 APK Download For Android / IOS / PC
(3.8/5 Average Rating on Google Play Store by 8,530 total Users) Last Updated: July 19, 2014
Tiny Flashlight + LED has many plugins and among them, this LED Light Classic is a plugin and it depends on. The classic LED Light from Tiny Flashlight v4.x. Available to those of you.
While the light is on, you can press for long to enter its edit mode. You can rearrange the lights’ order by dragging. The light which you set in the first position will be loaded by default.
TF: LED Light Classic File Information
File Name: TF: LED Light Classic
Uploaded: July 19, 2014
File Size: [417 KB]
Minimum Android Version: 1.5 and up
Latest Version Download TF: LED Light Classic APK For Android / IOS
The latest version of TF: LED Light Classic application his made with a file size of 417 KB made by Nikolay Ananiev on 19th July 2014
Here is the new update:
- Shows the battery level
- You can change the LED brightness level on some HTC and Motorola devices
- Updated to support the latest android devices with 1080p screen resolution
- Tablet support
- Full accessibility and the pad interface navigation.
How to download the application for Android & IOS Users
- Apple user visit apple store and android users visit Play Store
- Find the app, install it
- You can enjoy its features
- If not download from app store, download its apk file from outside
- Get it on mobile and then install it by allowing mobile to install application download other than Playstore.
- Same goes for IOS operating system
Older Version TF: LED Light Classic APK Download
TF: LED Light Classic 1.3.2 APK Download Update on: July 19, 2014
How To Use TF: LED Light Classic For PC / Laptop / Desktop On Windows 7,8,10 & IOS
TF: LED Light Classic App can be installed on PC, desktop or any windows version of 7, 8 and 10 by following this steps:- As computer don’t officially have this following apps so we have found out a solution for this.
This is of no use on computer, but still if you need it you can try
- You need to firstly get the software “Bluestacks”
- Download its file, save it and then open it for installing
- Click on next button to go for installing steps
- Lastly you will be asked to finish the task after the software gets installed
- Sign in with Google Id and Pass
- Then you can run any android app on Windows 7, 8, 10.